I've been stitching on my new quilt (Hungarian Rhapsody) all week. After each appliqué I have to cut the threads and I lay them in a pile. This morning the pile of color caught my eye. I organized some of the tails into groups and desiced to try creating rhythm by panning them. Of course i took dozens, and then went to explore if any really spoke to me. There were about five that I liked. This one starts with ambigous rhythm, and then the rhythm becomes more organized on the right side. I changed did regular basic adjustments, took away a bit of clarity, and used a temperature gradient to move the top left and bottom right to a bit more blue cast.